maandag 1 januari 2018

New Year's Eve/ New Year

Okay, first of all: I want to mention I wasn't drunk all evening (nobody's gonna believe me, I know  X3 )

2017 has been a good year for me:
there have been ups and downs, but in general it was a good year. I feel like 2017 helped me prepare for 2018. I also gained confidence despite some people trying to break me

Okay, this post will basically be pictures with dumb descriptions

HERE.WE.GO.

this was taken at noon, my parents invited friends

during the afternoon, mom was freaking out about cleaning the house lol
also: that blue eyeshadow



yay food

probably the most elegant selfie taken yesterday

this is a face I often make when taking dumb selfies and I dunno what to call


These two I call 'average Paul McCartney's facial expression and duckface combined'

no explanation needed

 lowkey like this selfie

I wasn't even alive during the 80s
BUT SHHH



these thingieeeees 
(whatever they're called)

 my soul being consumed by Beatlemania
jk, I don't have a soul

this wasn't my idea
grandma put it in my hair and it kinda suits me :3

my actual neutral face isn't some silly face
I actually have a resting bitch face
but I tend to smile to hide it
(and this is what happens when you take a camera with flash turned on, and you point it closely to your face)

lookit that smirk

Me, pose?
never

I love this too much

fun fact: when taking this pic I took a camera w flash and pointed it closely to my face again
(some people never learn XD), but this time I was prepared and I actually like the pic

craving food around 2-3am or so
one of my first thoughts in this new year was: 'I crave pizza'
last time I ate pizza was, like, 2 days ago X3



I thought it was impossible for my butt to look any bigger
until I put on this onesie

first selfie of 2018
from left to right: grandma, me, mom, other grandma

she doesn't see it lol

still doesn't see it lol

she noticed the camera

'I'm just taking selfies ... you're not in this pic'



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten