dinsdag 16 januari 2018

Bad editing skillz~

lol I got bored at night

I showed my friend the picture and she be sayin' stuff that I look like Paul ... -sobs-
'close enough'   ;---;

-insert old person mumbling here-


Anyway, for the record: I was NOT cosplaying Paul at 2AM  lol
(one day night that'll probably happen jest u wait)
I was messing around with make up and editing stuff, so I present to you my terrible make up AND edit skills lol enjoy I guess



(the original)
(and the one I used as an avatar, it's the same one I just made it darker)

I don't know what the inspiration was, the make up reminds me a bit of the make up they use for Día De Los Muertos

I don't really have a name for this look so I'll call it 'soul consumed by Beatlemania'  :3

oh ye here some random shit

 lol what a stare down


 this make up makes me feel like a different pers-
JK IT STILL ME

 Bruh my hair was so poofy and e'rything

lowkey like this pic

Anyway, doing a serious face is pretty hard when you're in such a goofy mood

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten