maandag 2 november 2015

new goal in life

Since I don't really have a life right now, I decided to have a new life goal
I'll become the female Paul McCartney

                                         Sir Paul McCartney himself, livin' a life full of Cludi and yellow submarines

okay so I realised my eyes are getting dropier every.single.day






so I don't have to work on that! :D
now I just have to buy a guitar and move to Liverpool one day!
-SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN-

I figured there are three easy steps to be like Paul

step1: look derpy

                   'why, John, what makes ya think I'd be smokin' stuff?'


                                               'hai, gehrl ;) '  (this pic was added for Cludi)




step 2: look as if you don't know where you are or don't know what's going on



                             Paul: guys, where are we? ........i-is this Liverpool?



                                    Paul: 'the performance was today? ....well, shet'





step 3: look like a sad puppy





                         when gf says she don't luv ya

enough said

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten