dinsdag 3 november 2015

selfies spam


Woa Woa Woa Nordic 5!  
Finally a post that's not about Liverpool I didn't know that was still possible D: D: D:

anyway, I figured it doesn't matter whether I show my face or not, Liverpool's gonna get me anyway. If they want a fight, COME AND GET IT!

I'm scared of many things, but not of Lehverpowl u.u

 So I figured to post selfies on here   that way I can remove them from my computer and finally get some space for other files :D

for those who thought I was normal, sorry XD

                                                just normal thinking face


                                                 pretty typical face


                                               my staring game is strong us usual

                                              when u see stuff about your OTP on Tumblr and there are lots of feels in it ;w;




                                               probably thinking again XD

                                         when there's too much of your OTP on your Tumblr dash

                                        -I ain't scared of Liverpool-
                                        -hides behind Cludi-

                                                -troll face-

                                       back when I had to do a task for Italian, but took selfies instead XD
                                         that random & sparkly Maduuu style :D


                                        being a pet means you have to accept your owner's weirdness
                                         whether ya like it or not
                                        dog's face's literally like 'can I go yeeet?'

                                        when u derpy city full of illuminati wants to attack ya
                                        -betch pls-

                                               me when I listen to the lyrics of some Beatles songs


                                                        being my usual self


                                          when u see your OTP on Tumblr

                                               going to a Halloween walk and realising you're about to shit yourself X3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten