woensdag 18 november 2015

Liverpool twins/ George Harrison

like I mentioned in the last post, this post will be about the Liverpool Twins and George Harrison
why?
'cause I feel like I've spammed my blog enough with Derp- I mean Paul McCartney (don't worry Pawl, you're still my favourite X3 can't believe I said that out loud   )

anyway, let's not make things - O/////O - more awkward...

Let's start with the Liverpool Twins

Cludi, the twin sister is known for her Liverpudlian logic (that's why she became queen of Liverpool, because she makes little to no sense - madu is a troll, she knows X3)
Here are some of the examples of Liverpudlian logic, given by Cludi:

Example 1:

-me: OMG, I love the Beatles. You're from Liverpool, how about you?
-Cludi: omg, yes! me, too.........
-me: nice ^-^
-Cludi: last time I listened to them was, like.......in 2009.....never paid attention to them after that...BUT I LOVE THEM, THOUGH X3
(this is why I spam your DeviantArt with these blogs. you need Liverpudlian education XDD )

Example 2:
Cludi: Oooooh my hometown is sooo pretty....oh Liverpooool *v*
-Maduuu sents troll message about apocalypse in Liverpool-
Cludi be like:




 PLS

oh and there's a third example, not given by Cludi
We all know that Liverpool is a city in England, but is it really that important to England?
Let's search for 'Liverpool' results


let's see, Football Club, Football Club, Football Club

WAIT A SEC....the actual city got mentioned.......in some small place XD


oh, by the way, I wanted to teach you guys some extra Liverpudlian vocabulary
 SCAWS FOR STARTERS


gehrl
girl
Why you look so much like George Harrison
You look a lot like Cludi
Why you look so much like Cludi
You look a lot like George Harrison
oyyy
Hey
OR
(sometimes used when offended)
U ehs
You are
Scaws
Scouse (synonym for Liverpudlian language)
cuckle
I just told you the best joke ever


So, George and Cludi are fraternal twins. Like most fraternal twins they can't look exactly the same (unless the boy looks like a girl or the girl looks like a boy XD ). But, they still look very alike
I mean even Paul has trouble telling the difference, like that one time he hit on George 'cause he looks so much like Cludi

just let George put on some make up and wear extensions and TA-DA! it's like you're seeing Cludi

   at first Paul was confused

But there's this expression: to butter one's bread on both sides °v°

honestly, does THIS ^ look like the face of regret
Paul: -noooice-

George may be the innocent twin, but he has some sass like his twin sister, I mean look at George in this picture:
Dang! look at that hair and that pose! 
(he and Cludi sure share the same DNA)

we'll end this lesson with some Kawaii George:

  George aka the Innocent Beatle >w<




EXTRA:
Cludi once claimed to be Doctor Who's daughter

So me and Cludi did some time travelling. Since we're Beatles fangirls (yes, Cludi luuuuves them, too 'cause she even uses nicknames: she calls Paul McCartney 'Lehverpawl' and The Beatles 'Battles' X3)
Just like all Beatles fangirls, we travelled back to the sixties. Probably to a Paul McCartney concert (I let Cludi decide)
Cludi: OMG OMG, IT'S PAUL SENPAI, ONE DAY I'LL MARRY THAT MA-
Maduuu: whyyy Cludi, is that your cru~~uuush, huhuhuhu? ;D
Cludi: .......   O////O
Cludi: -suddenly keeps a straight face- madu PLS. I don't even like the Beatles. L-last time I listened to them was like 6 y-years ago
Maduuu: ofcourse, Cludi hahaha
Cludi: I'm not lying.....I swear -hiding behind Cludi make up-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten