woensdag 11 november 2015

Beatlemania

 WARNING: LONG POST IS LONG
Once upon a time there was a city named Liverpool
Liverpool has become famous thanks to its music and the Beatles

About 50 years have passed since this 'Beatles era' and most people think Liverpool is still obsessed with them...
...However, Liverpool claims to BE OVER THE BEATLES

that's funny,
'cause we did some research






                                            (look! we found Cludi's favourite place in Liverpool)






let's see, what do we have here?
Beatles museum, Beatles statues, street names mentioned in Beatles song (a place that all the Beatles fangirls love), a gigantic pole with Paul McCartney on it, a John Lennon monument...
and last, but not least
THE YELLOW DUCK MARINE (which is obviously named after a certain McCartney song)

Paul: It's SUB marine, actually ;----;

it's okay, Paul

Well, Liverpool, nice try, but we're afraid you still love the Beatles XD
but you tried so you deserve a star



 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Beatles have always been very popular
they are everywhere,
so why not do a crossover?

- The Great Gatsby x Beatles




the house looks well, doesn't it, see how the whole front catches the light like that?






Pawl? you do realise that it's a submarine and that it's not the same as living on land in house.....right?










...........    .________.







.......... riiiight?








shut up, Ringo! You're just jealous becuz Yellow Submarine is an awesome song and you didn't write it
u.u



Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will
I know you will 
I know that you will~
Old on the outside, young and beautiful on the inside X3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh and here's a really stupid Beatles conversation I came up with today XDD










I don't get this











Geeez, Jawn, you're such a wise ass :v

 

 

 

Shut up Paul, you're just jealous 'cause not everyone is as derpy and retarded as you are... =______=

 


 

 

 

 

I-I'm....not.....derpy  ;------;

 

 

PLS, you think you're married to your guitar...

 

 






  ;-----------------;

Come, Ehlehsseh, we're out of here ;---;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-sigh- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey John?

 

 

 

 

 

 

hmmm?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you seen my guitar?

 

 


 



  George....you're holding it.....it's in your hands....

 



 

 

 

woa shet.....you're right, thanks John senpai 

 

 

 

 

   -is happy-

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOA JOHN SENPAI, YOU'RE SO SMART

 

 



 

 

-facepalm-

I'm surrounded by idiots...

 

 

 

-George: Pawl, John scares me a little

-Paul: It's okay, George. John's sass scares us all

-Ringo:   ;w; help 

 

 

                                                         TEAM SASSY WINS

(and that's how the Beatles broke up....yes, really X3 )

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:  it's George's debut!!! :D
sorry for neglecting you, George ;-----;

-turns out George is the lost twin, cuz his twin sister keeps forgetting about him! °o°
Today I read somewhere that George was the calmest and most shy Beatle
he was actually kawaii and the next post will be about Cludi and George

Liverpool twins :D :D :D 

-other note: the people in the town I live in don't seem to be big Beatles fan. Yesterday I was walking through town. I was wearing my headphones and my music was playing, it was a Beatles song (it was loud, I admit XD ). This old guy saw me and kept looking at me like 'wtf'
today I was sitting on the train, listening to music and another Beatles song was playing. People in train were suddenly pretty quiet XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we have another message for you: it's official, the Liverpudlians have discovered the internet!!! D: D: D:
We thought they were stuck in the 60s and would listen to Beatles music until infinity and beyond, but no, they discovered the internet
just look at this:

oh and they have also discovered Paint (can't blame 'em)


and Blackpool made a troll account to troll Liverpudlians

meanwhile in Liverpool, after seeing this account

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten