maandag 23 november 2015

Liverpool persona

just some small update on my Liverpool OC persona

so, his personality, some features:
-introvert (sometimes lives in his own world)
-a bit of a coward, but too proud to admit it
-fanboy! (conceal, don't feel, be the big English city you always have to be!)
-shy, but again too proud to admit it
-sensitive, even though he'll never admit it OwO
-easily excited


other:
-Blackpool is his younger brother
-Since he is the older sibling, he's the tallest as well
-Dark brown hair
-short, wavy hair (actually has nice silky hair *o* )
-he's not that old 25-30 years old
-Brown or blue eyes (I dunno yet)

oh and some information about the Blackpool persona
-younger sibling therefore smaller than Liverpool
-extrovert, way more open and social than his onii chan
-Brown or blue eyes (probably blue)
-dirty blonde hair
-also nice silky hair
-has a babyface, 'cause he's kawaii
-looks pretty young, even though he's probably 22-25 years old

OH AND TODAY I REALISED: Liverpool persona looks like David Cameron, I dunno why but he reminds me of my persona

here have some derpy references to my OC  :

Blackpool: Bro, please come out of your room, I'm pretty sure talking to Beatles posters all day isn't good for your mental health...
Liverpool:
-dressed in Beatles pyjamas while holding 'I <3 Beatles' mok-
Liverpool: I dunno what you're talking about  -fake smile and pretends everything is normal-
-closes door again
Blackpool:..........   .____.
Blackpool: I wonder if this is what they call a 'man period' or if my bro is just that crazy .____.

-some tourist in the distance says: I don't really like the Beatles-
Liverpool: OY I HERT TAHT U LIL SHET
Blackpool: -takes Liverpool's arm- come on, bro, I'll bring you to your bedroom


-someone says they don't like the Beatles- (again? such trolls)
Blackpool: oh god. here we go
Blackpool: bro, relax, calm down. you hear me? CALM.DOWN.
Liverpool: I AM CALM -flips table-


Birmingham: ye but aren't half of your Beatles dead?
Liverpool:   ;------;
-conceal don't feel, be the tough city you always have to be-

don't worry, Liverpool persona won't look that old
maybe it's 'cause David has blue eyes and dark brown hair, too? (idk tbh XDD )

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten