dinsdag 10 november 2015

Confessions

The time has come to confess some things
lol, not big things as me and Cludi may have caused an apocalypse in Liverpool O/////O

let's get started:
-I'm obsessed with glitter and most shiny objects. I can literally stare at shiny objects for hours XD it fascinates me

-colours also distract me. the more colours, the better. I'm a real child when it comes to colours XD
-I believe in a lot of supernatural stuff. I refuse to believe magic isn't real

-I hate the kind of people that scare pigeons. pigeons are one of my favourite animals and I love love love pigeons. I feel like attacking people that try to hurt them XDD

-I'm an anglophile and obsessed with the United Kingdom. I love learning anything about the U.K.
One of my biggest dreams is moving to the U.K. and living near London, if possible. I even want to spend my last days in the U.K. and die there XDD I'm in love with London hahaha

-I still don't know how layers in Sai work....or blending XDD

-me and my dad, who loves the Beatles, were planning to go Liverpool about 5 years ago. Eventually we didn't go there and went to Sheffield instead. Sheffield was a cute city, but I regret not going to Liverpool.
I wish I can go there one day it looks like a really nice and fun city, LIverpool looks great
I MEAN O///////O  LIVERPOOL IS A DERPY CITY, FULL OF ILLUMINATI
stupid Liverpool -mumbles-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten