vrijdag 15 februari 2019

lol how comes I'm fat

There are many Paul McCartney categories in Google Images, but
one's a bit bigger than the others

Let's just say he had a favourite hobby






this pic sums up the 'young Paul persona'
confused & eating


I think they tried to do that Lady and The Tramp scene
buuut ... hmm


praying for Mrs. Cake Fairy to pass you, thank you very much in advance

when momma John says:
'you gotta eat ur fruits, too'


Another summary of young Paul:
barely any clothes and eating

blaming ur wife for ur eating habits  >w>

What he's best at: balls 

 he became BFF with Jimmy
cuz Jimmy has da cake


'Listen, Jane,
I don't think this relantionship's gonna work out if
I always have to share my food with you ... '

Another specialty: stuffing long stuff ; )

IDK how I got here but these ppl offered me a plate of food so ye'

ur reaction when it's tea time, but they serve only tea, rip'


Quicky run, before they take away the ice cream
(also, this is what my eldest dog looks like using dem puppy eyes)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten