donderdag 7 februari 2019

-drama intensifies-

There have been a lot of dramatic celebrity divorces? But my all time favourite?
The Divorce of Paul McCartney and John Lennon
or as the media likes to call it
The Split of the Beatles

Sometimes I'd like to imagine how they split up? what their fights must have been like?
---
---


Paul: Everybody loves me, John. I'm the cute Beatle, remember?
John: Do you even know how to spell cute?!
Paul: Duh! k-e-w-t ... I know how to English, John!
John: -scoffs- Well, I don't think you are!                                                  (= liar )
Paul:
    
Paul:  -insert big sad puppy eyes w broken hearts in them-
Ringo: Stop it, you two!
Paul: Well, that's ironic
Paul: T-that's not what you said that night in Hamburg ... or Paris ... or those other nights
John: You shut your mouth
Paul: ... or, laik, two nights ago ...
John:
       
Paul:
        
Ringo: 
        
((this should've been the part where Ringo's wearing a dress, walking around with those ring cards, like  1-0 ))
John: -jumps on Paul-
Ringo: -watches them-    Is this like the part where they're gonna make out-
-choking noises-
Ringo: OH SHiT
Ringo:  -runs to phone-
Ringo: Geooorgeee? Can you come over?
Ringo: me? I'm not tall enough, I can't reach them by their collars ...

---
---
Here are some summaries:

Paul & John until 1969:

Paul & John during & after 1969:






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten