dinsdag 5 februari 2019

Laik, u don't get it

I have friends. let's pretend they don't have names, shall we? And these friends have kind of become memes on their own. Let's take a look.

(A stands for anonymous  ;) )

A: geez, I'm laik so pale
me: that must 'cause you're sco-
A: -gasp-
me: don't say it
A: IT MUST BE CUZ I'M ROMANIANNN
A: ANOTHER SIGN THE GODS HAVE GIVEN ME TO SHOW ME I'M ACTUALLY A PURE-BLOODED ROMÂNA

---
---
me: so, why is it you're ashamed of being Scouse?
A:

A: I'm not ... ashamed
me: have you told your bf?
A: lol nope
me: your irl friends
A: eh, no ...
me: you don't mention it on your tumblr?
A: Well, this is totally random BUT my followers happen to hate Scousers
A: literally ALL of them!
me: so long story short; you are ashamed?
A: IT'S NOT ME, IT'S MY FOLLOWERS OKAy!

---
---

A: why is scouse soOooooOOoo0 harrddd?  -cries-
me: seriously? u learnt Romanian in a few years and you find this hard? -laughs-
A: at least Romanian makes sense!   (insert irony here)
me: Ok, to be honest with you ...
me: I think you don't try hard enough ...
A:
A: HOW
A: -throws bottle of vodka-
A: AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW
A: BUCH MEANS BOOK
A: -cries-

(( man, I do feel bad for making this joke. I mean she studies scouse, laik, at least once a year ))

---
---

me: -mentions Liverpool-
A: 


---
---

me: hey, I've got an idea
me: you could actually go live back in your hometown
A:
A: I mean,
A: uhh, brb!
me: okay ... I guess
-not much later-
A: well, guess what! I have a bf
A: not a dolphin this time, an actual Romanian
A: can't leave him behind, now can I
A: sooooo, no living in
A: L-Lah  uh ... Leive-
A: -checks writing on hand-
A: Liverpool
A: 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten