dinsdag 23 maart 2021

the frozen aly memes continue

 when ur friend keeps mentioning Hannah jokes
aly:

sorry, but

we can't stooop and we won't stoooop

(2013 was a traumatising year for alyssa)

aly luching at me memes laich
dailyelsa Tumblr blog with posts - Tumbral.com



I guess she enjoys being a meme, since last night she gave me more meme material

so, I present to you

"englis is me netiv langwish" part 2




me: are- are you.....drunk
aly: ofcuuuuurse nat
also aly: what made ya tenk da?




"gay panic"


naaah, jumping the tv for someone doesn't count as simping. it only counts for genshin characters
at least that's what alyssa keeps telling herself


git got gid

(this is completely out of context, haha)





 


throwing in sum scorp jokes


when you're scorpio friend is finally trusting u enough to tell you about their fav animal
fren:






bonus:


one word: b-e-t-r-a-y-a-l



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten