zondag 21 maart 2021

A day at the zoo


 me and my friend decided it's been to long since we went out and did something, so we decided to go the the Zoo in Antwerp


woop woop

 

lil note for aly's brain:
the caption above the picture is the one that matches with that picture
(better explain it, she no knows much computer stuff hoho)


look du jour

 

I luv my heart bag hehe


was it probably for kids, yes
did we care, no



when you're having a relaxed morning, but suddenly duty calls




 

just smile and wave, boys, smile and wave


real friends laugh at u and ur fear of ducks
sowwy :')







yes, u look very cute





lil blobs


second breakfast huhu

Second Breakfast GIFs | Tenor





the zoo takes small people into account


we present to you
John Lennon and Paul McCartney as frogs



more slippery friends


food? I can has?




they're living da good life



me: psssst aly
aly: wot
me: hannah montana ehehe
aly: e____e
aly: i no moar talks to u



there is no such thing as 'too many lion pics'



I aspire to be as zen as this pigeon





me sitting in my kitchen trying to diet lol


eu vreau pinguin gheata ;w;

found the local Romanians. Alyssa is one of the only Romanians with no droopy eyes.
wait, droopy eyes, brown eyes, tanned skin......... omg I knew mum adopted meeee....unless mum got adopted by my grandparents and that's why she wanted to visit Romania in her youth
SOUNDS LIKE A NEW CONSPIRACY THEORY


they say scorpios hide in this dark cave
scorpions?
no no, scorpios




piiiiiiiink
I have found my people- uh animals

lookit his lil grin


I kinda joked to my friend
'we should get booze like those people sitting over there since it's so sunny and nice out'
and she said 'u know what, let's do it'
XD

guess I am the alcoholic friend






and some videos, as promised

no mici delfini, so we present to u

mici lei din mare



but first these blobs

'u can film with ur camera all u want,
i don't give a foca'
















I'm that one shit friend who pretends she left u behind
(u've been warned c: )





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten