woensdag 10 maart 2021

drawinggggescu

 Just like for my other Aly drawings, I like to come up with little stories behind the drawing


this time:

there was a pure -cough- innocent christian scouse Romanian girl wandering around nature. she ended up in a magical place. there was so much lavender, so much tranquility. then she got amazed by what she saw.....a little lake...and oh! there were dolphins bathing in there, it all seemed so lush
and the lake was yellow, even better

this must be the famous dolphin paradise she had always heard of


and that's the story of how Alyssa left christianity to join a dolphin orgy- I mean paradise

Paul Mc Cartney In The Middle Of An Orgy GIF - PaulMcCartney  InTheMiddleOfAnOrgy TheBeatles - Discover & Share GIFs

orrrr you could just say I wanted to draw Aly in a cottage core style to convince her how great it looks on her


edit: I know it's not obvious the plants are lavender, failll
edit 2: I just wanted to go for an 'innocent, surprised' expression. or a more fun explanation alyssa when she sees dolphins



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten