donderdag 11 maart 2021

S(c)of(rp)ties

 what even is that title lol


For the record, there is absolutely no theme to this blog post huhuhu

-quickly hides before the scorps find me-

 

 

 

1


 

2 will either stab uuuuuuuuu......o-or just c-cry to their plushies later ;;


 

 

3  the best part is the rest of the zodiac acting like we don't know this already


 

5 hmmmm I wonder which sign secretly craves the most affection

and then their lil faces go 'owo' when they realise it's the same as when they hug their plushies every single evening

Getting Really Flustered GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY


6 ehehehehhehehehehhehehehheh



7 me exposing my best friend online CUZ IT'S THE TRUTH


sowwy not sowwy

Fuck Yeah Gravity Falls!



8 owo


this is always so funny cuz aly only has a soft side, although I do remember 'tough attempts' such as
'I am a villaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain, no reallyy, stop laughing è/////é'


9

 

10 the real them aka being soft


 

11



12



13

 

14




(heh cute)


15 



16 the next meme was made with the help of my scorp friend


aly b not very amused
how dare u mock my scorp-ness


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten