maandag 22 maart 2021

frozen memes but not really cuz it's really aly

 fren: u can trust me
scorps:



mum: alyssa, what are you doi-
aly:



meanwhile in bracla



"englis is me netiv langwish'



2015 aly, every time she passed her reflection: ye I'm a pretty handsome girl



when you've been staring at pictures of 78 year old men and realise how weird ur fetish is


thinking of delfiniiii, j-just thinking



"la wevedewe"




level of ...uh........"excitement"




"not on my watch"



'muuuuuum, i need my alone time'



me: are u into miley
aly: -shrugs-
aly: no
me: okay, but now look me in the eyes
aly: gotta go, m-m-mum is va-vacuum cleaning




no one:
me:
not even Frozen II:
aly:


 

when u see ur godmother enter the room with melon wine

aly: vinooo te roggg


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten