donderdag 18 maart 2021

MESAJ FOARTE IMPORTANT

 alo
salut
este un mesaj...pentru alyyy

scuzati-ma, eu trebuie sa anunt câteva lucruri. pentru ca prietenul meu raspândea minciuni despre ea însasi 


time to debunk some scorp lies and bring joy to my friend

My Time Has Come GIF - GravityFalls Responses MyTimeHasCome - Discover &  Share GIFs

13 I love carebears! ideas | care bear, sunshine bear, funshine bear

let's get startuuuuuuuuud


1.

2.
this message is also for me heh



3.
more truth




4.
stop listening to Western beauty standards. seriously though, stop





I'm always so awkward trying to express myself,
soooo uh here are some pictures

5.
<3 <3 <3

Message for Best Friend - Sweet and Funny - WishesMsg


6.

To a Kind-Hearted Person - Thank You Card | Birthday & Greeting Cards by  Davia | Thank you quotes gratitude, Thank you quotes for friends, Thank you  messages gratitude


7.




8. a message I found in Leuven
translation: you're so nice!


"wat ben je leuk"
(in case you can't read it)



9.


this may be personal but;
thank you for helping me through 2020
.....and still help me through this year tbh


10.

to end this blog post

never forget the following:





<3


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten