maandag 31 mei 2021

annoying scorps part 1791

 I was joking to my best friend that I would find a way to pay her back hehe. And what is it that scorpios hate....exactly, exposure
So I tried really hard to think of tricky questions

 

 1.    Name 10 favourite things about Paul
5 physical traits
-
-
-
-
-
BUT also 5 traits about his personality (cuz I know you only simp for young Paul)
-
-
-
-
-
2.    Top 10 Liverpool moments (can be about anything.). I decided to go for 10 cuz that way you actually have to think about your youth and you can't just quickly go over this question ("I don't know", "I don't remember" etc don't count as answers uwu)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3.    Top 3 fav beatles songs, sung by Paul
-
-
-
4.    Now pick another song by Paul that's not from the beatles

5.    What made you make your Spotify list? What was the reasoning behind it? (genuinely curious)
6.    List 5 favourite flowers (can be in random order)
-
-
-
-
-
7.    This or that
Turquoise/indigo
Blue/purple
Rome/Brăila
Glitter /rainbows
Tea/coffee
Pie/cake
Paul /James
Regular ice cream (milk based) /water ice cream or popsicles

8.    What made you go blonde initially? (so we're talking about 2020, not last time you dyed it)

9.    Desribe your ideal house (style, location, type of house, city /countryside /garden or not, big or small, interior etc)

10.    Top 5 Romanian words (can be any type of word (noun, adjective, verb, preposition, etc)

11.    Why did you surpress your scouse accent? (and I know you'll call me a liar but I only heard it one time when you got annoyed (after I laughed at you being scouse) and that was because you couldn't surpress it due to being too annoyed lmao)

12.    Favourite Romanian bar of chocolate? (brand, what kind of chocolate etc)

13.    Would you ever want to know more about your Scouse family?

14.    Do you still look down on your Welsh DNA/ancestry/roots?

15.    If you were a flower which one would you be and why?(feel free to add a colour)

16.    What happened to that cute pink pajama dress?

17.    Would you go on a quest to look for the witch house with me? (we need to unravel the truth owo)

18.    Which traits of the Scorpio stereotype apply to you?

19.    What film genres are your favourite?

20.    (quickly pretending I haven't seen your Spotify before) what genres of music do you like?

21.    Top 5 favourite Romanian stores (as in "can only be found in Romania")

22.    Would you travel to Liverpool with me, even if another friend of you offered to go to Liverpool with her? (iT' s nOT jEaLoUSy I swearrrr)

23.    What do you miss about Rome?

24.    Do you ever want to improve your Italian again?

25.    Favourite cocktail? (can be more than one, cuz let's face it we both love booze)

26.    If you were to swim with dolphins and they would 'jump' on you, would you allow them?

27.    Favourite fancy /expensive car brand?

28.    Favourite regular car brand?

29.    Top 10 favourite Brăila moments?

30.    What's your opinion on lavender?

31.    Would you listen to the Beatles if it wasn't for me?

32.    Top 3 of favourite scorp jokes I've told you so far?
-
-
-

33.    While we're at it, top 3 of favourite Scouse/Liverpool jokes I've told you?
-
-
-
34.    How would you describe your looks? (not to me, but in general)

35.    How would you describe your personality?

36.    Why did you ditch Hufflepuff and become a Slytherin? (the answer is probably 'cuz slytherin suits Scorpios more uwu' but let's face it, deep down every Scorpio is a Hufflepuff heh)

37.    Describe your house back in Liverpool (not the titanic memorial but ur actual house x3)

38.    Make a top 5 of Alex breakdowns
E.g.
1. Crying over a plastic bag
2. When he refused to become 30-
THIS ONE WAS ACTUALLY A JOKE DON'T TELL UR BRO hehe

39.    To which one of the 6 MLP main characters do you relate the most and why?

40.    Would you ever wear more floral prints, even though it doesn't match the black Scorpio style, therefore breaking a rule of the 'scorputation'?

41.    OK, I'll give you one genshin question:
So imagine the following: all the genshin guys you simp manifest for are standing in front of you. You can only save one, which one will you pick?

42.    Do you make wishes upon stars or using a dandelion puff?

43.    Will you continue to study Dutch?

44.    Since you claim you're not a Christian....what do you think of paganism?

45.    Would you ever go to a Paul McCartney concert if you had the chance and money?

46.    Is it OK that I associate you with clouds (thanks to your nickname) (I'll be the sun heh)?

(I just realised this question makes it seems like I chase you away, since clouds often make room for the sun oops haha)

47.    What did 2019 Alyssa do wrong ;w;?   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten