zondag 2 mei 2021

It's not easy being old

 today, at 11:15AM, yours truly became even older (help, I need somebody)

and to all you young kids, lemme just tell you, aging is all fun and games....until you get older than 25  ;D   -cries-


 

am I forgetful cuz I'm getting old or cuz of adhd? guess we'll never know  °v°
but that's ok, cuz I can always count on FB

in case I forgot lol


May 1st
already got my first bday present yesterday (wait, are you allowed to accept presents when it's not your bday yet?)


 love how scorp the bottle looks hehe

hung out w friends and got tipsy

 

pretty sunset tunnel owo



May 2nd

spent a lot of time alone (loner, haha). but I enjoyed some quiet time ^^

No description available.

 

bday outfit, nothing special

I really hope this is the year I get my own big mirror, I'm tired of trying to take mirror selfies in our bathroom XD




then me and mum got some cake

douchebag won't get mentioned since he thinks it's fun to mock me on my bday. one day I'll celebrate my bday with toxic people can't wait

My Body Is Ready GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY


I hate this picture but I need at least one pic of me and cake

 

mum took a picture of sensory overload thanks, mum lol

at least my hair looks nice haha


drank my rum cola, bought it yesterday haha
(and a random selfie)






my gifts:

fooooooooooooood
(Paul eat ur heart out )



booze, lol














oh, and a candle

Aly said she might have a present for me hehe can't wait


the only thing left for me to do is age do my birthday wish tonight woop woop

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten