vrijdag 5 juli 2019

Miitopia - Part VII

I want to start this blog post with a message for all ya Scousers out there:
15h/o'clock and 3PM are the same thing
(coming from the same scouser who can't tell 'hours' and 'kilometres' apart ...    .__.)
just lern English an' basic stuff like everyone else, k thanks, you've been a great audience

Talking about Scousers ... I've come to realise the majority of my Miitopia team are
-dramatic piano music-
s-scousers

let's see how they be doin' after their first finale


this shows once again that you can't count on Scousers,
only Madu's being active    u.u


the OTP5EVA also exists in this game

Paul switches from brave knight to derpy boii real fast

Alyssa showing us the gold digger she really is   ;D


((that's gayyyyyy))

almost as gay as the irl Beatles

TEAM UPDATES:
da leader

Princess "I don't really fight along I just drink tea and hit on Paul"

His favourite cake flavour's Alyssa,
but John pie is a nice dish, too

Pretty much like the irl John, only that this one's a cat lol


YA SEE THAT?
I'm everyone's best friend
at least I'm popular virtually ;w;

Roro's not in the team anymore, cuz there's only room for 4,but
let's not forget about him

RIP me

da smartest cookie on the team  :3

see this image?

doesn't that remind you of a certainnn conversation?      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

my team's secret weapon?
crazy scousers

ON MY WAY TO RESCUE MY LOVE
WAIT
if both Sage Johnny boi and Johnny are John Lennon,
then which one's my love?

you thought Paul's the emotionally unstable one in our group,
 but
PLOT TWIST


there are also events from music history included in the game:
this time:
the Beatles' break up

even scenes from Frozen

wait, if Paul plays a scene from Frozen, then this ... makes
him a princess?
that means princess Alyssa is in love with another princess?
sounds even gayer than before

I wonder if she'll have rainbow themed dreams about him as well?








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten