vrijdag 26 juli 2019

in the category:
- Scousers will be Scouse ...

- I guess it counts as Scouse culture as well

Sure, the average group pictures are cute. But, personally, I find the not staged pictures more interesting to look at and 'examine'. Some Beatles pictures, including some of my favourites

1.
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Drunk Paul
age is but a number?



2.
when it's time to leave the playground, but you don't want  to go home yet
always the same one causing trouble e__e

3.
This image will appear in your nightmares
and for some reason, Paul decided to make this one of his signature looks

4.
Tourists stalking John Lennon

5.
When you're singing Hey Jude and the Na Na Na part is about to start
his body is ready

6.
whatcha genna do 'bout it?
u jest jelly cuz I'm kewt

7.
English ppl: maybe ... you shouldn't drink that much
Scousers: ehh
(not from the 60s/Beatles period, but oh well)

8.
omg mum, can I keep it?

9.
Teaching Paulie how to read, never too old to learn

10.
Just a couple of dudes being guys,
Just a couple of guys being dudes,
Just a couple of dudes being ga-

1 like = 1 prayer for John

11.
I don't know which one's more concerning
- this signature expression that comes back all the time
- or the fact that Paul keeps undressing himself

12.
that's our special boy

13.
have some drunk John, while we're at it

14.
👀

15.
Judging u
the two  main b's of the band

16.
I'm getting Disney Princess vibes here
'Tell me, Paulie, now when did you last let your heart decide?'

Another Beatles post where I mostly mock Paul, oops

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten