vrijdag 22 maart 2019

The many phases of the OTP5EVA~

There are some who fell in love with John Lennon, aka the actual cute Beatle, when they were only 8 years old and keep loving him
... And then there are some who fall in love with the weird & suspicious Beatle and who have more trouble accepting this:

Let's look at the progress over the past few years
---
---

1.
Alyssa: Hah, f*ck you, Beatles
Alyssa: ...
Alyssa: Oh wait they're from Liverpool, aren't they ... oops
(she actually said that, rippp)

2.
Alyssa: Paul McCartney?
Alyssa: Who tf is Paul Macurney???

3.
me: -shows Beatles pictures-
me: this guy
Alyssa:
Alyssa: Dam-
Alyssa: DECENT, I mean ye looks decent

4.
me: you like Paul, don't ya?
Alyssa: PLs, ah dun even laik Pole
(actually said that, too)

5.



















6.
Alyssa: wait, so this Paul u speakin' of ... he's no longer 23?
me: nope ...
-later-
Alyssa: -looks up Paul McCartney + current year on Google Images-
Alyssa: I see, he's old now
Alyssa:
Alyssa:
Alyssa: WHY THE FCK AM I ATTRACTED TO THIS???

7
me: I've rediscovered my love for glitter °v°
Alyssa: I discovered my love for older men  °v°
me: tf, aren't you like 16?
Alyssa:


8.
me: I'm really convinced you're in love with Paul, haha
Alyssa:  -tears paul poster off wall-
Alyssa: -eats paul picture she was holding-
Alyssa: -throws laptop with browse history out of window-
Alyssa: BUT CAN YOU PROVE IT?!  e__e


9.
Alyssa: the starts look pretty tonight
Alyssa: but you know who else looks pretty?
boyfriend: -smiles-  w-who?
Alyssa: Paul McCartney dang-
Alyssa:











Alyssa: 
boyfriend:
Alyssa:
boyfriend:
Alyssa: shit I messed up

10.
Alyssa: it's a fine evening to do something useful
Alyssa: -opens Google Images w old Paul pics-
Alyssa: 












Alyssa'm mum: Alyssa, dinner's read-
Alyssa's mum: WHAT.THE.HECK?!?
Alyssa: 



















(^^^^^^ if this one hasn't happened irl yet, than it will happen in the future :3 )


---
---

there might one day be a part two (?)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten