maandag 1 april 2019

Just a lil social experiment~

°V°

HI
and welcome to the social experiment!

now this all sounds super serious, but it's more like an observation:
So, basically, the experiment is just waiting until cludi starts a conversation herself
since she always says:
'I look up to you. you're fun to talk to'
OH REALLY, AM I? well, we'll see. Cuz if I am then you would ... well ... IDK, wanna start a conversation with me, n'est pas?

sooo, it's observation time!

day 1:
the experiment started at 3:58pm (or 4:58pm romanian time, whateva)

lol already had to go back to discord to explain my joke to alyssa
I'm not saying she's sloooow buuut, okay nevermind she's slow haha
PAUL MCCARTNEY IS THE GRINCH PASS IT ON

anyway, it starts nowwwwww

day 2:
it's not even been 24 hours and I'm already bored lol

day 3:
nope, nothing
who do I share my Paul memes with now?  ;--;
all these bottled up paul feelings/jokes I gotta keep to myself


me making paul jokes in my head,
then realising I have to keep 'em to myself


day 4:
laik, all she ever does is change her avatar lol.
maybe u should talk, AL (is that even ur real name? Is that actual scouse?)

day 5:
oh yeah, my username changes a bit every day. I guess it's my way of showing I'm still alive lol
oh yeah since I'm still bored
I did some research
It was a slightly traumatic experience cuz I -trembling voice- found out cludi
HAS AN EMO SIDEBLOG wait what
weLL WELL WELL

(first she's into paul, now this whole emo stuff)

so imagine the following conversation on the phone:

person: yes, hello ma'am, how can I help you
me: well first of all, it's Miss for u
me: and oh yeah, can I still swap my friend
person: what seems to be the problem?
me: I think she's kinda broken
person: well, miss, you already knew she's scouse when you adopted her as your friend
me: not that!
me: I mean, also broken but
me: she wants to become  -dramatic music-   emo
person:   -gasp-
person: well
me: so?
person: sorry we can't help yo-
me: HEY WAI-
person: byebye!

lemme just say:
  madu did not raise her like this!

  I raised her as a scouser, ofcourse she wants to be anything but a scouser
pfff, teenagers e__e

day 6:
Alyssa tryna start a conversation be like:












anyway, today was a good day, 'cuz I went out and had pie
CAKE DOES START CONVERSATIONS WITH ME =w=
'hey, pssst girl, over here. you know u wants meeee'

actual footage of me acting like I'm super incognito on discord:




















ofcourse I had to rewatch the karpool karaoke video
NOT BECAUSE I LIKE IT ASHGDTFTFRY
but for these pics lol hehe

day 7:
for those of you wondering;
no I'm not on discord waiting 24/7  (lol imagine)
I actually walked +- 8km today and saw llamas/alpacas °u° didn't have cake tho   :'c

so ye, anywayzzz:
at this point I'm wondering how long I should still continue cuzzzzz
ye... alyssa has many skills, but
she's as good at starting a conversation as she is at getting her scouse accent back, haha
(aka: nothing happens)

in the end, madu will have to be the one to talk
(I'm actually doing this cuz I'm always the one in friendships who has to start talking first, U GUYS ARE LUCKY I'M SO TALKATIVE)

-sighs-
















Day 8:
guess I'll go talk

conclusion:
If I don't talk there's no conversation
lmao, but really
I actually tested it

Guess I'm not THAT fun to talk to after all

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten