maandag 1 april 2019

The many phases of ... being in denial~

MAYBE IF I TYPE THIS ENTIRE BLOG POST IN CAPS LOCKS, CLUDI WILL GET EXCITED
(Idk, that's alyssa's logic?)
Anywa, not gonna do that

well, since I'm not allowed to mock Poorrr Pawlieee anymore, I will go to the next person on my list with scousers: cludi herself   :3
congrats!

and yes, this is full of sarcasm
so she better keeps all her WTFs, -sighs-'s and NO's for after reading this   =w=
---
---

1. scaws ehs harddd (again; alyssa's reasoning)
me: so, you see:
me: b-ook becomes b-uch
alyssa: huh no I don't see it
me: uh
me: well, basically u replace the ook with uch, for all kinds of word-
alyssa: nope, don't see it? huh?
me: look becomes luch? book buch? cook cuch?
me: -eyetwitch-   u seeee?
alyssa: what kind of dark magic is this?
alyssa: how am I suppose to learn this
alyssa: at least Romanian is easy
me (to self): no it isn'tttt
alyssa: I MEAN, COME ON everyone knows u change the ending of a word to indicate whether there is an article or not
me: uhm
alyssa: at least that's easyyy to remember
me: yeahhhhh, totallyyyy   -thumbs up-

2. that escalated quickly
alyssa: gon' be livin' in Rumehnia frum nah on
alyssa: wo keht pessebleh gu wreng?
alyssa: me losin me scaws identiteh? hah










alyssa: fuck
alyssa: muuuuuuuuum, have you seen my scouse accent?


May 2017 be laik
((as someone who has studied linguistics I still don't understand but hey ... scousers, I guess?))


3. "accidentally" lost it, after "only" 16 years
alyssa: haha, now that I don't have my accent anymore people won't think of me as scouse anymore
alyssa: no one will ever know
also alyssa: -wears paul mccartney shirt 24/7-


2. in denial about being in denial
me: it's time for another test, yay
alyssa: ah fuck no, why
me: u don't like the tests?
me: or scous-
alyssa:










alyssa: how dare u ask me this?

3.
alyssa: muumm, can we re-schedule the trip?
alyssa:'s mum: I don't think that's possibl-
alyssa: but muuuuum, let's just go away for
alyssa: let's say the entire month of Aprilll?
alyssa's mum: how rich d'you think we are, tf?
alyssa: but I don't wanna do me test ;w;



it's okay, friends
I will solve this mystery
I'm still bamboozled,
I mean,
everyone knows scousers are scene kids, no?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten