maandag 4 maart 2019

Miitopia - part VI - first finale

Long blog post is long

---
---
Things are heating up as Madu -the one true hero ofc- is on a quest to save her fwiends

---
---

laik, I'm nut even surprised anymore :/

Okay, off we (me, sniff) go
 existential crisis
 saddest team ever
 da fuck
 sage Johnnyyyyy

 YAS FINALLY

proof my character is really into Johnny:
a summary



yaaay, my sonnn ;w;






I was hoping to let someone else be responsible instead of me ...

Roro and his love for girly weapons:
another summary
(the fact that he's wearing a pink dress isn't helping either)
 

a dog?
maybe it's paul?


looks like some of us are ... "experimenting" hmm


At this point they were only 3 people left to rescue:
Paul, Johnny & Ehlesseh
SO WAIT
WE HAVE TO RISK OUR LIVES FOR A BUNCH OF SCOUSERS :ccc
 JOHNNY'S BACK


her memory's still the same as usual
 yep, nothing changed

hoemanian bonding

when your fellow hoemanian shows a bit too much of their scouse side

I HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE WEAPON to defeat the villains:
insane scousers

that one time when she smiled

more hoemanian bonding

the biggest hoe was saved for last

Ehlesseh not fighting in the middle of battles:
a summary

 I already regret this







sometimes these games teach us some music history:
this time:
the split up of the Beatles

 finaallyyyyy

turns out Ricky's a hipster dude

Johnnyyyyyyyyy my lov-  I mean

 uh oh
 nooOooo0ooo  ;-;

 LMAO, best part  


to end this blog post:
THE LOVESTORY WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
 their love is ... on fire (?)

well, this adventure ain't over until we've saved my sage Johnny ;;;w;;;
so more mittopia blog posts to come!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten