maandag 18 maart 2019

How to cringe in Romanian - a guideline

MEANWHILE ON DUOLINGO
---
---

Okay, let's start by saying that my mind cannot handle the word ziar. everytime I hear it I get instant confused

femeie/fete, I never know which one's girls and which one's women lol


wtf, 'beau' is FRENCH, huh WRONG LANGUAGE
the spelling may look kinda tricky but lemme say that it's pronounced
'EWW BAWW!'

MEUEUEUUHNUUHNCEUUUUEUUH
(beautiful, really)

I literally don't know the endings of nouns, because there's:
-ul
-ea
-le
-ii
- dragostea din tei
- alo
- salut
- sunt eu, un haiduc
- e/re (?)

ahahah
they SCREAM ahahha

seems perfectly fine 
yeah, we are am are laik be is to be are etc (sounds like scouse grammar)


YE OK BUT
can we acknowledge the fact that I typed almost everything correctly
even most accents????
I'M SHOOK
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS CAPABLE OF SPELLING DOUă

I hear zero differences between carte and cartea but ok

....
well ... it's something, no?  =__=


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten