zondag 9 juli 2017

noice boii

Okay, it's time for a Paul post (since I never post anything about him, u know)

But this will be a bit different, there will be no derp pic or whatever
(it was actually pretty difficult to find pics of him not looking derp or looking like someone asked him a really difficult question, but I did it)

I KNOW WHAT U'R THINKING:
'But Madu, according to your blog post Paul is extra speshal/derp/retarded/etc???'
and ofcourse all these theories are totally 100% correct >_________> (yes,really)

But I just wanted to try something different for once

(Also, a small message to Cludi's parents: if her bedroom walls become light yellow again, it's not the fault of this blog post)


 just look at all the swaggity in this pic lol



 that swag at it again

come at me boiiiis gehrls

Creepy man hiding in a bush, staring at u

The one and only sweater vest ... oh and Paul


There was only one way girls could make Paul wet: the ocean

Making decisions about the most important meal of the day: breakfast dessert

When you have to accompany them gehrls and you have to act straight for five full minutes

When you wanna give someone your autograph, but you can't remember if the correct spelling is Pawl or Paul

 "I just met you and I love you" (a typical trait of doggos)


Annoying a police officer cuz it's not like these people have an important job to do or anything

Little James McCartney aka Fat Jamie from Walton




Paul sniffing some food (still pretty tho)

Begging for food (another typical trait of doggos)

He basically fell asleep while going out??
(I liked the pic so I added it)

"Ogm, John, where did you take me? I've never been here"
(they were probably in Liverpool)


 Older and probably a bit wiser, still laughing at his jokes and not knowing where he is tho

He still got that swaggity yo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten