maandag 10 juli 2017

Battles conversation 2~

(random as usual)

(that Paul at the end: woa, hugging is so tiring)


















Paul: Ringo, I'm afraid I have bad news
Ringo: Oh?
Paul: I'm afraid someone abducted John and has replaced him with an imposter ;---;
Ringo: ...
Ringo: Paul, have you had too much candy again? You know all the sugar can cause a sugar rush and-
Paul: For your information, I've only had 30 snacks today, so it's been a pretty calm day so far...
Paul: ...and it really isn't the same John, laik, this one was...friendly and h-he -eye twitch- ...even hugged me...
Ringo: -le gasp-
Paul: I'm scared ;w; I just want mo- I mean John back


Alternative conversation:

Paul: I'm afraid someone abducted John and replace him with a poster ;---;


(not that they would see the difference)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten