zondag 23 juli 2017

curse shenanigans~

So, you wanna know what happens when you mock Paul McCartney 24/7?
I'll tell you what
Karma, that's what happens

So many blog posts ago I joked that I wouldn't mind becoming genderbend Paul one day
But apparently, my brain and life didn't understand it was only a joke

The more I think about it, the more similarities I find,
here's the list so far (there are probably even more >___> or I might have forgotten to add some)

- You have dark brown hair and bangs
- You have big brown eyes
- You have A LOT of derp moments
- You like acting silly
- You don't take yourself too seriously
- You like wearing pink
- Pink actually suits you
- Cake is life (one week I ate cake almost every day of the week expect for two days. And a few days ago I ate two little brownie cakes for breakfast. And the day after that another small cake for breakfast. Sorry not sorry )
- You like (the sound of an) acoustic guitar
- Your face looks kinda squishy when you laugh or smile
- You tend to shield your feelings/emotions and you don't easily talk about emotional stuff
- You really don't like grieving in public or when there are too many people around
- People say you're charming (ppl have told me so lmao)
- People tell you you look cute (several people have told me I have a cute face but I don't believe the XD lol I'm paranoid)
- You don't consider yourself 'cute'
- You can easily get flustered
- You're an optimist
- You're fairly cheerful most of the time
- You work hard but you make sure to also relax and have fun
- Sometimes when you laugh/smile you look/sound like you're giggling
- You have a rather soft voice
- You have a big imagination
- You like sweater vests (I'm highkey jealous of his sweater vest)
- You often laugh at your own jokes ( 'it sounded better in my head' )

a smoll list -cough-

I also decided to do the 'which Beatle are you?' - test:
yay I got Ringo once ;w;
b-but I took the test 4 times and 3 out of 4 times it said Paul McCartney
(the curse is reallll )



So I decided to look for other tests
(plastic? lol. And I trusted Liverpool and its museums)

(I.Am.Not.Cute   -hides- )
lol 'Not the result you wanted?' uhhh do I have a choice orrr X3

(cute...be-beyond charming I'M GONNA STOP TAKING THESE QUIZZES seriously)

But I guess there's enough proof: I'm officially cursed: life has decided I'm slowly but surely transforming into genderbend Paul qwq )


And it looks like I'm slowly succumbing:
- I wasn't joking when I said I had cakes for breakfast




- I got myself a pink shirt

(I just realised that if I find a black tie, I can do a full Paul McCartney cosplay - help - even the hairstyle and colour are correct)

inspired by the one and only sweater vest

slowly, but suuuurely



this is fine °v° this is a-all fineeee

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten