vrijdag 26 februari 2016

Pondering life

pondering life 'cuz I'm an old person =w=
jest sehm rendom shet I often think about lately

-this Summer I'll work at a festival and Paul will be there. It's like the Holy Jahwnsus' way of thanking me for being so devoted to Liverpool and The Beatles by making this blog (probably not, but I like believing he does X3 )

-Oh and last night I dreamt about The Beatles for the first time XDD It was a pretty random dream and I don't remember much of it. What do rememberis that I was dreaming about Paul (I hope Cludi doesn't get jealous when she reads this XDD ) and I suddenly woke up and sat up straight and it was 5 bloody AM (you know when you just had a nightmare and feel shocked and wake up). Some people say every dream has a meaning, but I'm not sure what this dream meant XDD. Maybe my subconsciousness tried to tell me Paul is a nightmare??? °O°

-I decided to remove some (by some I mean over 117 XDD) of my profile pics on FB. there were too many (302 MOG). Believe me, my FB looks better now XDDD
I think my face kind of improved
 (although Cludi said it's just thanks to my hair ;w; lol, jk jk)

-other news: I'm probably turning into a Liverpudlian. I see Beatles in everything for more information see my dumb edits X3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten