maandag 22 februari 2016

Gravity Falls x Beatles

before we want to start this blog post, we have news from Liverpool:
Teh Kwin isn't feeling very well. I can tell 'cuz:
she's not her tsundere self and is saying things she would normally never say out loud
since she is sick, no one is in charge of the secret files department. some images of her department are already loose on the internet
if you see any lost pictures, please take a leash, catch them and bring them back to Teh Royal Castle uf Lehverpowl
For some reason Paul manages to look good in a skirt XD

back to the blog post  >______>

Gravity Falls x Beatles
I decided to combine two things I really love: Gravity Falls and Derps from Liverpool The Beatles
 
when u did something stupid but u already forgot what u did


welcome to Pawl's imagination also known as LSD-land

and here we have Cludi's imagination. Also known as the Forbidden-for-public-MOG-am-I-seeing-these-images-of-Pawl-'cause-I'm-a-teenager part of her imagination. Ah teenagers and their hormones...


Pawl wearing his favourite shirt...possibly the same outfit he wore on his wedding day







 John: and where would I find a bunch of idiots?

 Paul: Jawn, u're looking at those idiots -proud smile-
George: yaaay! idiots!
Ringo: woooo!


John: -facepalms-

And that's how a Liverpudlian band named The Beatles was found


Let's do some edits for Teh Kwin >w<

Madu: u've been rocking that cape since forever
 Madu: u've been rocking that cape since forever


Cludi: °o°
Cludi: destiny capeeee(seriously tho, she wears it in  pretty much every blog post)

Queen Cludi + Cape Senpai = BFF forever ;w;


Cludi: my mom won't let me bring a Beatle to Rome, so....you have to stay here ;---;



John: Forget it! I've lived with this pi- uh, I mean, Paul all my life. Now your mom is going to have to!
Paul as a pig, huh? I think we all saw this edit coming XDD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten