dinsdag 16 februari 2016

Dreaaaams~

okay, so I have about 3 to 4 dreams every night. Most of them are completely random.
but every now and then my mind and subconsciousness decide to involve friends
mostly online friends
this time it was Cludi

Sooo, me and a bunch of other people stayed in resort, in this really fancy hotel with a big swimming pool, palm trees, etc
me and three other girls (that I didn't know at all .___. ) were like the local superheroes that had to make sure society stayed safe (by society I mean the hotel XD)
I spent time with the other three girls most of the time. However, there was one, kind of anti social girl in the resort, and I was the only person who was her friend. Guess who that was :D yup, that's Cludi XDDD
I dunno, the other girls were kinda shallow and Cludi was kinda weird and stayed in her dark hotel room all the time, while the others were always around the swimming pool and having fun. She probably got judged by everyone else
The resort had been peaceful for a pretty long time. Until one dayI met with Cludi. We were having a random conversation but at one moment Cludi asked 'Do you know why I am the lonely weird person I am today
and there it was: the long, dramatic backgroundstory every VILLAIN has!
yup, that's right, Cludi was the villain all along. and she showed me lots of papers
(the weird thing is that Liverpool, zoos and dolphins didn't get mentioned in the backgroundstory .___. hmm...)
anyway, the papers were filled with all her plans about how she would turn the lives of everyone living in the resort into hell,, I think there were illuminati references on them, too
and then I was quiet for a few minutes
and after those few minutes I said: 'I guess there's no nice way to say this, but...Cludi, I...I think you're crazy...and not in the positive fun way.'
and she gave me this really, really disapproving look (even worse than the usual XD)
People never like it when you assume they're crazy, geez
she didn't say that much 'cause she was pretty pissed, but all I said was 'you do realise I still have to kick your ass if you go on with this'
and she just threw me out of her room saying 'that I was just like all the other people in the resort'

that's where the dream ended
will the resort ever be safe? who will tell D:

but I feel like something's missing, so I decided to come up with an ending myself
 so, me and the other three girls kicked Cludi's ass, her plans failed. She locked herself in her dark hotel room. She became really desperate, she was telling weird things (no suprise there, it's Cludi after all) and said that she would use spells to make sure she would disappear, away from the resort...I tried to calm her down, but it didn't help
me and Cludi had been friends ever since we were little, so I felt like I had to help her (why am I such a good person in this dream XD).
And I knew there was only one solution: getting Paul to the hotel
(how can I get celebrities into the hotel? the answer is probably 'magic')
In the meantime I tried to reason with her: everything would be okay, laik relli 
but she didn't believe me and said 'NO, IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME' and probably other crazy shit
but in the end, Paul was able to convince her, he didn't mind her being crazy
after all, like attracts like
I- I mean they lived happily after
They moved to Paul's home, which was another magical kingdom, Cludi felt really home there
as if....this place could've been her home in another life °o°
the locals loved her that much that they even made her queen

the end~

So, are the conclusions of my subconsciousness correct?
Cludi says a lot of crazy stuff? true
Madu is a genuinly good person? probably true 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten