donderdag 22 april 2021

Leven in Leuven part idk

Another day in me hometown    owo


Here's a lil challenge for Alyssa: try to pronounce 'Leuven'....correctly


First of all: HAPPY TAURUS SEASON
The first day of Taurus season and I found out that my psychologist is a taurus not a scorp phew just like me, same birthday, hahahaha

I had to go to Leuven for my appointment and decided to stay there for a while otherwise I'd be stuck at home listening to the douchebag ranting ew

Had lunch in one of my favourite parks/gardens

 No description available.


Shared some food with a local birdie (might have been the same one from last time)

No description available.




Stalked watched some birds

No description available.

No description available.


Went for a small walk

Can't decide whether I like this selfie or not...

No description available.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten