maandag 5 april 2021

Aly goes to AC world - part 2

 as promised, I would continue with updates on Aly's life and getting used to a new laifstail that ain't scaws (cuz she clearly remembers those 5 years spent in Liverpool ehehehehe)


first things first, she got a bigger house


and yes, that thing in the upper left corner is a tshirt of aly's husband mr dolphin paul



chief is so cute

and it's Spring which means a lot of blossoms and pink trees




wait a line as in a line of....coke



simping for chief






all my uwu's for this boii


more blossoms



okay, so i wanna make sure aly reaches her true form
and what is her true form?
that's right
scaws aly
(scawsly??)

let's try to design a scouse outfit
okay, so there aren't really designs online so i'll have to improvise ^^;


here's my basic design





lol the first time i heard someone use the words 'scouse' and 'nice' in the same sentence



why do I feel like O'hare is mocking my bed hair





that reminds me I still need to do some interior design for cludi's house ^^








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten