donderdag 8 maart 2018

twitterrrr

I'm likeee a bird
I lonely tweet awaaaay
I dunno where my ...

oh wait, those aren't the lyrics?
---
---

So, I present: today's episode of self-mockery  c:

You know how they say old people and the internet isn't always a good idea?
Well, I'm almost 25,
So here's an overview of my tweets:

'I wanna pull an allnighter, but also sleep, such a dilemma'

my life = making dilemmas about the most ridiculous things
TRUEEE

More and more people think about glitter when thinking about me, which is pretty much a lifegoal I've accomplished ;)

still don't really get it but ok

still wanna cut it off ;w;

why do I always wanna eat pizza between 1-2AM
XDDD   :c

whenever I work (lol I actually have worked a lot last year before you judge XD ) and was standing behind the cash register, the friendliest girls were always ginger girls

me life (mostly around 2AM ish)

the translation isn't 100/ correct but you get it
André Rieu is an old Dutch guy who gives Violin concerts lol

fun fact:
I'm not only obsessed with Scousers heh
kinda embarassing 
Madu's obsessed with the French: part 1

it was baaad XD
 this was the first month with my perm
(babyface haha)
a few months later, it looked way better

still kinda relatable

lol ppl on FB ...

'nuff said

when Alyssa doesn't reply within 1 minute

these are dresses that didn't get approved
and I asked 'is it a bad thing that I like them?'

me haha

I was that excited when I typed this, that I forgot the 'have'


I can be serious sometimes

I found a new hobby: listening to Samson & Gert on YT at the slowest paces/slowest way (?)
Samson & Gert are the guy and his dog, remember the episode I showed you

I never take my inhaler anywhere
last time I used it was over a year ago ... at least X3


I know she's mocking herself/being sarcastic but I honestly like this style XD
nillieeees fashion c:

that illuminati tho

What do you mean 'Google can't answer every single question about Paul McCartney?'

THIS IS EMBARRASSING
I DON'T EVEN LIKE LIVERP-
...
>w>

Madu is obsessed with the French part 2

STORY.OF.MY.LIFE
XDD
O////O

at the end of this Dutch song they sing 'you're really not alone'

so I said: most of the time I am, it's high time K3 (the band) take low life people like me into account

sorry but that was just too perfect, I had to use this gif XD

here's the gif:

Earlier this week I did some 'thread' about this Dutch town

hey Dutch people on twitter, where is Zaandam located is it close to the Belgian border

and yeah, there's this thing called Google Maps, but there's also this thing called laziness

is located somewhere near Amsterdam fml

In Zaandam there's a 'Russian neighbourhood'
ok, that sounds slightly suspicious


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten