maandag 12 maart 2018

Random Facts~

So, since I am very aware that I'm a talkative person ( ^^; ) I decided to challenge myself. I feel like I often repeat myself, so I will try to give facts about myself (see: repetitive: myself myself mys- ugh ;w;) that I think I haven't told before:

ok let's gooooo


  • most people know I talk a lot, but I actually consider it a skill: I talk a lot irl (unless they're strangers), type a lot online and sometimes even mumble when I'm asleep (mum says so). Mum also said that this one time I even yelled at her when I was asleep. So when I say I talk a lot, I mean A LOT
  • So I became a Beatles fan thanks to my dad. He would often show me covers of his CDs and I had to guess the names. I only knew 'Paul' and 'John' (still confused them, I was such a noob back then tss). This one time I was looking at a random cover and saw this guy. so I asked my dad: 'what's his name?', my dad replied 'that's John'. Let's just say I found him pretty interesting, especially his looks :)))))  (and this was a pic of him when he looked a bit older). I think that's the first Beatle whose name I remembered. (I was, like, 8 back then X3)
  • John was also my favourite Beatle when I was a kid, because he was the one who wrote 'I am the Walrus' and back then that was my favourite Beatles song.
  • aaaand let's just say: ever since I've gotten obsessed with the Beatles again (the year was 2015, rip mental stability) and have seen pics of younger John, my crush only got worse (but damn boiiii)
  • I mean, sure, Paul is the cute Beatle. But I consider him cute as in 'aww what a cute puppy'. When it comes to being hot, John wins. He's my cute Beatle. Always
  • When talking to Alyssa, I use irony almost every single day. She still doesn't get it (I often feel like I'm pranking her all the time, since I always have to explain my irony to her x) )
  • I check Paul's instagram on a regular basis to make sure he's still alive (as long as he posts or his team posts for him, he's still alive, right? ;w; )
  • I actually felt lonely for a few years because I felt like everyone around me had a love life. Last year I've come to terms with all of this and mainly focus on myself right now
  • If I encounter someone I like, I'll see what happens
  • I really am a dork when it comes to romance (help)
  • whoever the love of my life is, it will have to be someone who can stand dumb one liners and puns. 'Cuz I'm pretty sure that will be my flirting technique (again: help)
  • Turns out I have had a soft spot for the French almost all my life. I think I developped it because of the following reasons: a French man saved my life when I was only 4 or 5 years old on holiday in France, I've had two boyfriends so far and they were both French (lol turns out I've never dated Belgians x) ) and the last reason (this will sound weird, I knoww) I like socially awkward people XDDDD
    (sooo if anyone knows French guys who love really dumb humour ...  :))) )
  • as we all know, I also have a soft spot for Scousers. I know I often make jokes about them being common people (I actually do believe part of them are). But I also have a soft spot for common people. By that I mean: maybe I joke about them, but I've never really judged them or look down on them.
  • Back in 2016, I went swimming with friends. When I was younger I almost drowned (yup, that holiday in France I mentioned earlier XD ). And at one point, there were some sort of waves being created in the water, but then I got stuck. Every time I tried to keep my head above the water, a wave hit me and there was water in my mouth again. I think at one point I even felt as if there was water in my lungs. I sort of got flashbacks to my near death experience (this wasn't as bad, when I was little I lost consciousness and they had to give me cpr). I started panicking and had to sign the guard. They even had to stop the waves to make sure I could get out of the water, to make sure I wouldn't swallow even more water (I felt kinda bad, even tho no one was angry at me. lol people looked like 'oh no what's going on :0'  X3 )
  • I know being cynical/skeptical is a negative trait. But it also helps me get through my bad days. I am skeptical towards most things/people and just mumble to myself. And by the end of the day I feel better
  • I have ocd and it can make me feel down sometimes, but I made some sort of promise to myself: 'I won't let my mental illness define me or change me. I will remain the same cheerful/silly/derp person that I've always been, no matter what'
  • my personality is full of opposites: I'm cheerful, but also skeptical. lazy but also energetic, extroverted but some days I spent all by myself . It sometimes even shows in my style and clothing. I often dress in glitter/lots of colours/a bit flamboyant, but when I don't wear this I often wear an all black outfit, almost the opposite c:
  • My favourite Beatles is Paul. My least favourite Beatle is ... also Paul x) (and no, it's not another Paul joke)
  • It's not like I don't have any dreams or goals I wanna achieve. But I often think to myself: 'What if I end up living in Liverpool? All by myself? Listening to Beatles music all day? and my job will be working in the local supermarket?'
    The best part is that I'm actually totally fine with this thought XDD 
  • my twitter username is LocalWitch. Why? Because when I was younger people in my town often stared at me, as if I was a witch (kinda like these stories from medieval times, when they thought ladies who knew how to use herbs were witches and they would shun them lol)
  • I often have this thing I call 'visions'. I think about something and not much later that thing appears somehow in real life. The past month I've been thinking 'oh I should really watch this film' and today I saw that they play that same film on tv this Saturday. Yesterday, I was thinking about how old Paul was (or almost is, whatevaaah) then I thought 'he'll be 76 soon' and a few seconds later my dad started talking about an old friend of his who's 76 years old'.
    Last Sunday (not yesterday, the one before that), I was thinking about Paul (lol, my mind is haunted, I swear) and a few seconds later the radio says 'and now the next song Yesterday, by Paul McCartney.
    Maybe it's coincidence but these situations happen a lot lately.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten