vrijdag 23 maart 2018

supah secret project

hello,
and welcome to what I like to call
'teh supah dupah incredibly not so very incredible project' or shortened tsdinsvip

So lately when my friend talks to me she talks about: her bf, the guy she loves, her love interest and this Dutch guy who happens to be her bf

'she would check on him daily'

NOW FOR MY PROJECT:
because I'm a bitch who loves to whine, I decided to go 'emo'. black icon and everything c: and won't say a word until she checks on me. All she has to do is ask 'how I'm doing'

'becuz wai check on madu (right?) she's just an old tart who's happy all the time, we just let her be'
(lmao she doesn't ask this very often, so according to my calculations this project may take up to 5 years (more or less))

ps: this is gonna be tricky, the longest I haven't said anything was like 20 minutes or so and that was only 'cuz I was in the shower (and ya know, taking your laptor with you in the shower is a bad ideaaa :/ )

DAY 1 (March 21st)
the project has officially started on March 20th, but several minutes before midnight. It started after I left this message:
 spookyyy (no?)

emo avatar? : check  c:

Since I wanna calculate how many hours and minutes this will take I decided to check when I posted the message:
the project officially started at 11:49pm, on March 20th, 2018

Looks like miss "I'm totally fine not being scouse from now on I am 100% Romanian" suddenly suffers with her conscience


Day 1, it's +- 5:15pm
all I did was change my username and she already went afk
(Like I said, it's gonna take a looooooong while)

DAY 2 (March 22nd)
12:55pm
no new messages ...

03:47pm
I would almost start to think that she misses me

lol am I a bad friend for doing this   °v°
naaaaaah
(the fact that she's holding a cocktail makes it look even more like me)

it's 00:49am
it's been 48 hours and 2 hours
we have reached 2 days!

it's 12:50pm
technicaaaallyyy speaking I can't end my project yet
but I have to keep in mind that my friend uses Scouse logic,
which basically means that instead of messaging me when she wants to talk about something that has to do with me, she messages my friend ...
(ye I don't get it either ... scousers ...)

lol

hmmm, 'ignored'?
that reminds me of a friend who never really replied to what I said and just answered my messages with screenshots


lol I now officially got threatened by a Scouser
I must say I'm not very scared
what's she gonna do? throw the paul mccartney pics she hides in her closet at me

The project lasted 61 hours and 1 minute
until the next one °v°

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten