zaterdag 11 november 2017

paul mccartney ap- precia..t-t-.ion post

So there have been false rumours about me
That I would say mean things about Paul or even mock him

I would never
that wasn't the purpose of this blog or anything lol

to prove that I am truly innocent (like, why do you still need proof? this is a fact) I made a blog post to show you how much I apprec- let's just say like him :) :) :( :)



well u can't say cludi and her boii don't have anything in common

hanging out with ur gehrlfrents

paul: they were this big
john: are you talking about boobs or
paul: -confused- no I meant the muffins at the buffet earlier today
john:-facepalm-  I need a new best friend

-on his way to steal john's cake
alternative title: that one friend that's only around when you're about to share food

 'John, what's a Liverpool?'

Photographer: laugh casually

ur fav paul aesthetics: vague expression, pink and a guitar

when you never know where u are or what u'r doing, but this has now become your laifstail 

when u got out and take ur kids with u and you constantly have to tell 'em to not touch everything

when u'r trying to record music and have a nice time, but then u suddenly remember that one time when John called u a bad pupper

when u'r supposed to shoot the next music video but John still hasn't told you what Liverpool means

paul: gotta hurry or else I'll be late for the premier
man in crowd: 'ey boii u want cake?

when john said 'this is cake' but he forgot to mention that this applecake only has apple and no cake ;w; all bamboozled

when John hasn't given u attention the past 5 minutes and u'r now looking for a new person to adopt you


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten