maandag 13 november 2017

Even more gifs~

You can never have enough Paul gifs, right
(even though my computer memory says 'biiitch when u gonna remove ur 10.000 beatles gifs' but lmao let's ignore that for a second k)

So, because I'm a good friend I searched google images for new Paul gifs that haven't been on this blog
Also, they can be added to Cludi's collection (if you wonder where this collection is hidden, the answer is: in her closet next to her sexuality :) )


Alcoholism done right


Random old man 


Random young man
(this is why you shouldn't leave your camera behind, John)


How you feel after the interviewer said you're pretty but then he said he was only joking (lol RIP)


(This is me around friends tbh. and yes, that's just coincidence >.> )

'Shit mate, that's heavyyy'


some people are crazy after all, I guess


Extra: a creepy gif made by those McLennon fangirls


Apparently 'be a winner' means 'act weird and hyper active in your kitchen'


Me: the Beatles aren't that gay
me: -looks at gif-
me: nvm


John: mother knows best listen to ur mother it's a scary world out theeere


When ppl keep telling u eating cake 24/7 isn't healthy but they're probably just lying


Here come the tears dududu
It's alriiight


We were hoping that the derp behaviour would fade away as he aged buuuut...


I didn't know Paul was an interpreter Scouse to English


'Boi- Gehrls luv me'

Paul McCartney: successful singer songwriter, owns millions, gives great concerts, etc
also Paul McCartney: lookit me bounce, John  °v°


We were hoping the gay would fade away as he aged (not really) buuut...


That one time Paul got jealous of a plushie



Meanwhile in the bushes of Strawberry Fields, Liverpool


Seducing all them girls since 1942   ;)


If only we could all be morning people


And these two gifs just to annoy Cludi

Paul's having a seizure (?)

That typcial 'where am I, Who am I and who are you?' face

Just a doggo eating his dog food


'Teik eh set sung and m'ke eht beh'errrr'



What is this even?



I don't know any more captions



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten