zondag 27 maart 2016

the impossible made possible~

(lol I didn't know a good title, don't judge me)
I MADE THIS POST TO PROVE LIVERPOOL PERSONA IS NOT ACTUALLY DAVID CAMERON, I-I mean I finally drew my personaaaas :D
Ever since I started this personas thing I can't look at David Cameron on TV anymore XD also his face
ANYWAY, BACK TO THE BLOG POST!

sooo, yeah I postponed this for almost 4 months
mostly because they're guys and I'm really bad at drawing guys, so this was a real torture (last time I making male OCs, lol)

Liverpool persona
-dork
-gets mocked by Blackpool all the time
-Beatles fanboy
-dark blue eyes
-dark brown hair
- had to raise Blackpool all by himself (because there are not parental figures in this story XD)
-Blackpool is his only family and the one he spends time with the most (soulmates much? X3 nah, that would be incest, let's not go there >w>)
-Blackpool is probably is probably his best friend (but they never ever show love towards one another or they would never admit this)
-definitely the mature sibling
- I like to describe his expression as dead XD very stoic expression
-cares a lot about his brother ( I mean he raised him after all) (but again, he never shows it)
- gay (hint)
- 24/25 years old
- seems relaxed on the outside, but on the inside he's the kind of person who can't handle stress
-can be considered Blackpool's babysit
- has often said he would throw Blackpool out of his house (becuz' he's a troll), but never does it

Blackpool

- an even bigger dork 
- blond and often has blond moments
- mocking and embarrising his big brother is probably his biggest hobby (but his jokes often backfires and Liverpool often has his revenge)
- never listen to Liverpool's advice (onii chan pls, I'm like 18 now. hmmm, where have I heard this before?), but then he does something dumb like walking straight into a wall or being clumsy in general, and he goes to his brother crying XD
- also has dark blue eyes
- 18 - 20 years old (I changed his age), but mentally young
- kinda retarded XD
- also cares a lot about his brother, but also never shows it
- another hobby of his is watching My Little Pony, when his brother isn't around (he thinks his brother doesn't know this, but Liverpool totally does know it, but he pretends he doesn't because he knows he little brother is fragile and that it would hurt his male ego X3)
- Liverpool tried to raise him, but a lot of his good influence is gone 

Brighton
- not northern English like the other two
- too naive and innocent for his own good (he's like naive and innocent level disney princess or level puppy XD )
- wouldn't suprise me if he would be able to comunicate with the animals in the forest
- if some witch would give him a poisonous apple he might actually die
- a genuinely good-hearted person
- probably the only one who actually talks about his feelings (he tries to convince Liverpool and Blackpool that talking about feelings is actually a good thing, so ye, I think he can be considered their therapist X3 )
- gay (hint)
- 24/25 years old
- personality wise he's half a girl (at least that's what Blackpool claims)
- he's kinda girly, but not over the top or anything
- very kind

that's it, that's all I can come up with right now

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten