vrijdag 6 november 2020

Happy Birthda-

 My blog will say November 6th, but this was posted around midnight Romanian time so ignore thaaaat

woah damn


sorry I couldn't finish the title of the blog post cuz as I was typing I heard some angry scorp yelling things in the background ;w;   I-I'm scared

Have to admit it's not my greatest drawing, but I tried ^^; besides Cludi will lie and say it's great to save my feelings lol. but turns out I didn't draw anything last year ;; so I'm glad I at least tried to do something


Just like most of my Alyssa drawings there's a theme.

It's called
Scorpios being angry at us cuz we call 'em softies, they give us glares while holding their tears in on tight to their plu- uh n-not that they own a plush!!!!

so here we have

flustered Aly with her plush (that she'll hopefully own soon  ........... n-not that she cares about plushes, nopeee) 


 still can't get the haircolour right   ^^;

 

every time her mum asks what she wants for her birthday she secretly thinks of Hannah Montana merchandise or dolphin stuff but ends up saying '........uh computer stuff, something for regular 20 years old then laughs awkwardly and is all flustered  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten