donderdag 5 november 2020

Experiment + I'm bad at painting

 So it initially started with me painting to distract myself, but I turned it into an experiment....well, actually Alyssa did by being herself again x3

So I started by showing the sketch 


Did Alyssa recognize it? Ofcourse she didn't lol


(awful quality)



Brăila? Nope, but also grey and known for its common ppl and booze 

Venice? They wish



So, I decided to go with Romania. Guess the place in Romania

I thought the that the more I'd finish this, the more she might realise that it's not Romania AT ALL haha. It's in the very west of Romania, more like veryyyy west from Romania  (northwest)


  

Expectation vs reality
Reality is often disappointing 

What we've learnt today isn't surprising:

-I'm that bad at painting that alyssa won't recognize what I'm painting

-Alyssa never recognizes her home (but still luuuuves it vewiii much uwu) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten