maandag 18 juni 2018

the story of an old tart- 76 years old today

The year was 1942. It was a dark night. (lol isn't night always dark-)
Around 2AM something changed.
Liverpool had already built Titanic (which we all know ended real well lol fail) and decided to dishonor their city once again ...

Making this blog post 'cuz I am the N°1 Paul fan
A certain Scouse man proves he's immortal once again by aging again. Despite the fact that he's going through a pretty late midlife crisis (his insta!!!) he still remembered his own bday

Let's look at all the posts yay ('cuz Alyssa 'ogm I wuv paawl so muccch' Valentina won't do it anyway)


 1. looks like someone finally realised he ain't in his 20 no more. only took him +- half a century

2. I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE PIC THAT SUMS UP PAUL AS A PERSON
 'omaigawt jawn, cAek'

3. Paul is a dolphin

4. peeing his pants

5. applause for urself
'look, Linda, I did it again. I'm so good at this birthday stuff, laik'

6. pretending he can read

7. a certain old tart

8. the night Paul got introduced to the world of gay, also known as john's bedroom
 not related to his bday but ok:
9. old man on stage

10. his specialty: looking dumb (also wtf 3 chins, bruh you needa stop eating them cakes)

11. he and john often get wet together
(isn't that what all besties do???)

my laif:

included in this post 'cuz alyssa said in her mean language scouse tone:
(she's a mean person now, lol remember uhuhuh)
amgawd ah'll read eht wtffff

me(h)


me and my friend had dinner in the Hard Rock Cafe and we sat near the Beatles coorner

-gaay-


yay, rainbows everyywhere


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten