donderdag 28 juni 2018

IDK

-Somewhere in the back alleys of Liverpool, circa 1960s-

Ringo: John! I found Paul
John: Ringo, didn't I teach you not to pick up stuff you find on the streets
John: Just look at this piece of dirt!
Ringo: John!
Ringo: That's Paul!
John: Wtf ...
Ringo: Ugh, gimme a sec ...
Ringo: (geez, paul why are u so tall, I almost have to get a ladder- )
Ringo: -wipes dirt of Paul's face-
Ringo: See?
John: Oh woah
Ringo: Can we now go back to the tour bus?
John: Sure
John: But first that take thing back where you found it, we already have enough luggage to carry!
George:   -in the background-     SHOTS FIRED
Ringo: Ughhh fine!
Paul: -now sitting next to a garbage can and sobbing-
Paul: Mum doesn't love me anymoreee
...
John:   C:<
John: Serves him right for not liking the song I wrote

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten