vrijdag 22 juni 2018

I'm definitely a mornin' person


Insomnia's a bitch, so no sleep for me last night. So, after watching a bunch of weird reality TV (why tf I always watch series about the amish??) it was suddenly 7:30am.

I decided to walk my dog. Cuz hey, fresh air will be... refreshing, I guess. My retired dog was even slower than usual (like '76 year old scouse man' kinda slow).

The Romanians weren't awake yet. Probably cuz they stay outside there like vampires. Pretty much every night I arrive home late they're sitting next to their in their dark corner.
(there are two kind of Romanians in our town: the vampires in my street who sit in the dark and only come out at night, and the one w the dragon plush who put ribbons and butterflies on their house. And who also throw bbq parties all the time lol)
And I thought 'haha, Paul won't be included in this blog post for once hah' But when I turned on my music I lowkey forgot my beatles playlist was still on, in the part w only Paul McCartney songs of course. (not that I like his music, I accidentally downloaded many of his songs >w>)
It was super calm outside. When I got back home I saw my neighbour staring through the window She's old and didn't recognize me at first. Probably checking if I wasn't one of those Romanians a thief

it wasn't even 8am normally I wake up around 10am lol

house prideee my attempt at smiling :3

and I'm lowkey sad 'cuz when I looked at my other selfies I noticed I have droopy eyes (I don't wanna be genderbend paul anymore help)

also I'll be going to this goulash (is that how you write it, I no speak no Hungarian eww) evening I don't even know if I like I'm also suspicious in advance 'cuz it's Hungarian :///// (really dislike the country that much XD)
guess u could say I find myself in times of trouble :c


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten