vrijdag 18 mei 2018

ahgyu,gyytygfttftftrtjyty


SALUT
(omg, my Romanian is, laik, so good I impress myselffff)

First of all I wanna say: I hope this letter ever arrives (I don’t wanna talk badly about the Eastern side of Europe, but I have no idea how the post system works over there)

edit: faillll


Oh ye, back to Romanian: I really wanna start practicing Romanian again but all this applying for jobs stuff makes sure I don’t have much time left.
I also discovered something: there’s this house in my town that I often see, but I never really saw ppl. I recently found out Romanians live there. First the people in my street, now those people. We’ll have our own Romanian community soon :D so if you wonder why there are less and less Romanians in your country, it’s because they probably all live in my town now. I hope this future community will invite me to their parties where they dress up in traditional clothing, drink box vodka that comes with a straw and eat sour soup (idk why, but I really wanna try that soup X3) I’ll be very sad and cry if they shut me out ;;;w;;;

About the two cards: I had been looking for a card with dolphins for over a week now so I gave up and decided to buy the one with flowers instead. And I remember thinking to myself: haha imagine that I now find a card that does have a dolphin on it … WELL GUESS WHAT I did ( -cries- why is my life like this) and oh ye, it’s a birthday card (I had to choose between ‘happy birthday’ or ‘congrats on getting your swimming degree’ lol)

As I write this letter I am sick. Long story short: I’ve been coughing that much that I might get a sore throat YAY I bought medication but I can’t open the damn bottle J)))))) FML
And my hay fever is showing up as well (my lungs hate me :3 )

If your mum asks why there are so many dolphins, then just say ‘delfinii sunt fetișul meu.’

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten