woensdag 9 mei 2018

rrrandom

friend: and you actually know people in Milan?
me: I know this person in Milan, they're my friend
friend: who is this someone to you? a love interest?
me: lol
me: you were close but still no

-walking down a shopping street-
me: woah look, this store sells a shirt with pink palmtrees on it, must haveeeeeee
friend: -snickers- love it
me: what?
friend: just you being your awesome self again

alyssa (at one point): maybe London IS better than Liverpool
me (to self) : or maybe that's what the government wants you to think

me: so next time we visit the Hard Rock Café, I pretend I faint, because, idk, I ate too much food or something
friend: and then I call the waiter
me: and if it's the wrong one, I quickly 'rise' and say 'no, not this one, the other one!'
me: then I'll magically faint again ... super subtle
friend: and I'll yell 'get your colleague, no, no, the OTHER other one!'
(let's just say I go there for the good food and the good view :)))) )

me: okay, what can you tell me about Liverpool's history?
alyssa:
















me: What's the name of the river in Liverpool?
alyssa:













me: what does 'U.K.' stand for?
alyssa:











Me: okay, this should be super easy since Liverpool is only known for one single thing (rip liverpool)
me: spell 'Beatles'
alyssa: oh I know this
alyssa: bjeh ... bae ... bottle-?
alyssa: bjattles? right???
me:












me: you do realise "swimming" with dolphins isn't socially accepted in most countries, right?
alyssa:
















me: we didn't friggin' meet in April 2015, stop saying that
alyssa:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten