woensdag 16 mei 2018

lol theory time

So I said 'I wouldn't tell about my theory'
Guess what I lied (too predictable ... )
My main hobby is still annoying Scousers
And Alyssa probably thought 'heh nah ah dun hev tu redd eht enimoarrr'
Too bad
Maybe I should do an exam about this post to check if she has actually read it?


Okay, so let's start with a small history/Eastern European lesson:

'Once upon a time there was a bossy country named Russia. Russia suddenly thought 'Hey, wouldn't it be fun if I invade all my comradsky countries and oppress them and they all become my slaves, da?'
And that's pretty much what happened ...
Several decades later these countries managed to free themselves.
Two of these countries are called Romania and Moldova. Turns out Romania cherishes fond memories of the time it was oppressed by Russia, because at one point Romania thought:
'Eyy, oppression wasn't so bad. I'm sure Moldova wouldn't mind if we took over their country and even force them to speak our shitty language and everything :) '
And that's pretty much what happened (I mean, these days the poor people from Moldova are that hypnotised by Romanians that they wear the same awful "fashion". I want to ask for one minute of silence for the Moldovan sense of style that died ... )

Everyone in Europe knows about this relationship between these countries.
Honestly, most people here in the West often forget Moldova is a country on its own.
Even the European Union knew about it when they allowed Romania (EU be like: fuck u, Moldova, solve ur own problems k)

Turns out Romanians think we don't know about it. Did you know that there are still Romanians in denial. Lol I have proof:
(it was Saturday evening, which is the perfect time to annoy Scousers. I dunno what sane people do on a Saturday evening tbh ... )

I'm surprised she is positive about Moldova (is it allowed to cheer for the country your country suppresses?)


 Question about politics got ignored
hmmm maybe the government has cameras everywhere?
Doesn't say shit when I mention I am being ignored

Alyssa be like:
'no comment'
So wait wait:
A political situation everyone knows about? But the people can't talk about it?
kinda sounds like she's a political refugee

(and here's the plot twist : )
political refugees often get sent back to their country of origin, no?
ahhah
so she'd get ahhahaha send back to LIVERPOOL ahhahaha
that's, laik, the place she's been trying to avoid since she was 5 (u know u dislike a place if u'd rather go live in Eastern Europe)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten