maandag 19 februari 2018

Another Scouse lovestory

Time for a different Scouse romance
(since the love between Alyssa and Paul is dead atm)


I've been having Monday blues. Well, not really. I've been feeling down since yesterday evening.
But despite all of this, I managed to come up with an idea for my next blog post. It's Beatles related as usual.
(The Beatles are the only thing that cheer me up a little bit at the moment. Lol, the Beatlemania is reallllll)

I somehow managed to link John and Paul to the story of the lady and the tramp.
How?
And isn't everyone from Liverpool a tramp, poor and everything?

As usual, there's perfectly logic reasoning behind this theory
Jk, I'm not good at making sense

I realised that I haven't talked a lot about the Beatles and their backgrounds.
Long story short: John was the only one that didn't come from a working class family. That makes him the rich bitch of the group.
(Ok maybe not rich he's middle class and lived in a fancier neighbourhood)

See where I'm going with this?
John being the wealthier one of the two would make him Lady.
And here comes my favourite part of the theory: since Paul was a poor guy from the working class, that would make him the tramp.

There's only one part that doesn't match the theory: at one point Tramp shares his spaghetti with Lady.
I can't really imagine Paul sharing food. Gotta keep things realistic.

Also: someone stop me from drawing/editing John in human Lady clothes help

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten