donderdag 6 oktober 2016

Maduuu has a plan!

It's 2AM and I'm still hyperactive which means IT'S TIME FOR A BLOG POST YAAAY

Okay, so me and my Italian friend Paola have our anniversary (friendship anniversary, just to be clear XD) in December. This year we'll celebrate 9 years of friendship is magic which is great but next year
IT'LL BE TEN YEARS, THAT'S LIKE A DECADE D:

So, I was sitting in Italian class and suddenly it hit me (and no, it's not like I wasn't paying attention because it was during the break!)

SO HERE'S THE PLAN:
IN DECEMBER 2017, WE'LL:
-GO TO THIS PLACE CALLED 'LANDESMUSEUM SCHLOSS TIROL' (which is a typical Italian name XDD, I know) which is a castle in South Tyrol. I've been there when I was on a school trip/school holiday to Mühlwald also known as Selva dei Molini
-WHEN I WENT THERE IT WAS EVENING AND WINTER SO WE'LL DO THE SAME :D
-WHY? BECAUSE I'VE HEARD SOMEBODY SAY GHOST MAY WONDER THERE AND PAWLA WAS RAISED IN AN ENVIRONMENT WITH MANY GHOSTS, SO AH THE MEMORIES TO THE TIMES IN VENICE
-WE'LL HAVE LIMONCELLO AS A DRINK
- AND AND AAAAAND TODAY SOMEONE IN ITALIAN CLASS TOLD ME TIRAMISÙ WITH LIMONCELLO EXISTS SO WE'LL EAT THAT

I love Limoncello (man, that stuff got me so drunk back in Sorrento XD ah, good times. advice: never drink a bottle of Limoncello all at once!) and I love tiramisù so these two combined create perfection




Paola can create the limoncello, I trust her
I won't cook, I barely know how to boil water (this one time I tried to cook potatoes and I had to go and ask my sis how to boil it ;w;) so don't count on me XD

that's all

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten